I am an independent consultant with more than 18 years of experience in the nonprofit sector, and an entrepreneur with 9 years of experience running my own consulting business. I specialize in creating healthier organizations and individuals using a variety of holistic approaches, such as curating resources, designing new programs, creating strategic plans, securing funding, and coaching individuals and teams for personal and professional development. I love new and innovative ideas, and helping to turn visions into concrete plans and projects.
I have worked with many types of organizations but have two areas of deep expertise that are also my passions: regenerative food systems, and horses. I have detailed knowledge of each area as well as a bird’s-eye view of exciting work happening around the world, gained through years of research and exploration. As an experienced and successful grant writer, I am skilled at translating from the language of creative vision to the language of funders to ensure your work gets the support it deserves. As a skilled connector, I will find resources, collaborators, and opportunities to help you, your project or your organization flourish.
What I Offer:
- Customized packages of services to help you meet your personal, organizational, or business development goals
- One-to-one or team support, or a combination of both
- Assistance with clarifying your vision and creating plans for new projects and ideas
- Grant-writing and prospect research to fund your work
- Partnership matching and facilitation for collaborative projects and mergers
- Tailored workshops, webinars and team-building events
- Curated resources to support organizational and personal development